For more than 10 years SBA has succeeded in the superannuation administration and trust fund industry by satisfying clients as a boutique service provider. Our demonstrable success in all facets of administration sets us apart as a high quality provider of administration services including:
- Facilitating shared services between funds
- Administering superannuation funds
- Outsourcing and providing services under contract
- Providing services to trustees, employers and members of the public
So why choose SBA?
Put simply, we listen and act upon our clients’ needs.
At SBA we are committed to helping you achieve your business objectives by delivering tailored solutions and providing exceptional administration and member services.
SBA’s investment in its people, systems and its committed approach means that it is well positioned to support your long-term plans. There are proven alternatives to merging to achieve success in superannuation fund management.
When choosing SBA, you will benefit from…
- A collaborative partnership that provides you opportunity to have direct input in the administration of your fund
- Sophisticated, robust yet flexible technology platforms
- Securing the future of your fund’s identity and culture, reducing acquisition and merger pressures
- Shared services across our clients, providing cost effective solutions and reduced operational costs
- High service standards and streamlined processes
- Innovative growth programs and retention strategies for members and employers
- Australian based operations that instill confidence amongst members, employers and other stakeholders
- A strong framework of internal control and strict compliance system with separate functions and appropriate checks and balances to maintain control and meet all required regulations such as the ASF licence and requirements of the APRA RSE licence
- A dedicated and focused Australian based 1300 Service Centre for all enquires including member and employer superannuation enquiries
- Highly skilled Service Centre consultants that confidently represent and strengthen relationships with members and employers through specialised product and service knowledge.
- MySuper capable offering Trustees choice and providing members with low cost and easy to understand superannuation products
- SuperStream compliant providing enhanced electronic processing to improve data quantity, reduce costs and increase processing efficiency in fund administration