SBA provides administration services to a select client list of accumulation, pensions, redundancy trusts and eligible rollover funds. Our small client base means we can provide the immediacy and flexibility you need to get on with managing your fund.
Currently, we facilitate the management of in excess of $2.3 billion on behalf of more than 65,000 members for our clients. In our day to day operations, we deal with custodians, investment managers, asset consultants and auditors, both internal and external. Our areas of expertise include facilitating the full scope of daily investment activity as well as mergers, realisations, transition management, tender administration and advice.
Our enthusiastic team work closely with you to gain a thorough understanding of your business needs so that we can deliver quality information to employers, members and other stakeholders in an effective yet efficient manner.
Key Administration Services
Our key administration services include:
- Ecommerce facilities allowing the easy take on of new members
- Lost member searching and matching service
- Processing of member claims
- Separate banking and cheque drawing functions
- Ecommerce and IT control, straight-through processing and reporting to the Australian Tax Office (ATO)
- Automated reconciliation process
- Monthly accounting and performance reports
- Separate control over the movement of investment assets
At SBA, our professional skills are underpinned by a sophisticated technology platform providing flexible, stable and responsive systems to deliver end-to-end super fund management services tailored to your business.
- Website development including web based enquiry facilities for members and client service staff
- Payment facilities for client funds and members via the internet or direct debit
- Member and client fund documentation, online account balance and search facilities
- Dedicated 1300 Service Centre management
- Web-based data match and lost member search
- Outward bound marketing and contact
- Value-added services to keep your business competitive
Administration Outsourcing Services
In addition to superannuation administration, we can provide you with a complete range of business support services including:
- Insurance evaluation and tender management
- Administration evaluation and tender management
- Merger and consolidation management
- Member and employer engagement services
- Service Centre administration
- Trustee services
- Compliance and risk reviews
- Licensing APRA & ASIC
Our Corporate Responsibility
SBA recognises the role corporate responsibility plays both in relation to clients and in the wider social sense. The principles driving our sense of corporate responsibility are respect, trust, transparency and professionalism in everything we do. Every client of SBA can expect no less.
Compliance and Control
From inception, more than ten years ago, SBA has attended to compliance and control issues with rigour and accuracy and operates under our ASF and APRA RSE licence requirements to ensure compliance and commonality of reporting.
Procedures and Systems Audit
We have a multiple audit system in place that ensures that not only is the client fund audit facilitated but also SBA is itself subject to a full procedures and system audit each year with clients having access to any report findings.
Safeguarding Standards and Service Levels
At SBA, we view standards and service levels as an extremely important measure of administrative performance and thus are constantly vigilant in ways to improve from both a client’s point of view and internally. Our ongoing system of monitoring, and performance reviews along with client guidance ensures that SBA maintains its standards and those agreed with its clients.
SBA takes a personal, hands-on approach from Board level to the enquiries and member experience area. We constantly engage with our clients similarly at all levels to ensure that we maintain open communication lines.
SBA has a strong understanding and relationship with each of its clients and as a result is able to provide its services at a reasonable cost. We actively look to identify potential improvements and savings across our clients operations. This approach is a unique feature of SBA’s operations and discussions take place with clients at least annually on possible improvements and cost savings.
A complete disaster recovery and business continuity plan is established with each client depending on their requirements. These plans have been externally reviewed and approved. Our approach provides comfort and clarity in minimising risk exposure.