Customer Service Consultant
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service & Administration professional to join our team in a temporary capacity for a minimum of 4 months with the possibility of a full time role. As the first point of contact, you will provide excellent customer service in managing inbound calls regarding members and employers Superannuation enquiries. You will display understanding and empathy in meeting the customers’ needs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide a high level of Customer Service to members and employers by ensuring they are receiving quality information and service
- Interpret and identify the needs of the fund participants and respond with appropriate timely actions and information.
- Processing of administration work such as member contributions, employer contributions and general account maintenance
- Contacting members and employers for missing information via telephone where necessary
- Ability to manage multiple tasks (i.e. able to interact via phone and input data simultaneously)
- Strive for excellence, quality and timeliness in all tasks and responsibilities
- Take all necessary steps to ensure your contribution to the productivity of your team is maximised
- Be a key player in the SBA Team and ensure you are well informed about our client Funds and their objectives
- Identify training needs that would improve your knowledge of client Funds, general superannuation and system applications applicable to SBA
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently respond to fund participants in a positive manner, under a variety of challenging service circumstances
- Keep up to date with our client Funds activities and continually build product and technical knowledge
- Comply with policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Other duties associated with this role as directed by Management
To be successful within the team you will need:
- Proven experience in an contact centre/administration environment
- Understanding of superannuation required
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of MS Office and common software applications
- RG146 in Superannuation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take direction
- A positive, empathetic approach
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
- Resilient and easily adaptable to change
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a National Police Check and Bankruptcy check before commencing in the role.
For further information please contact Matt Prigent on 8663 2128 or email your CV to email@example.com.