SBA Career Opportunities.
Choosing a career is serious business so it is important to join an organisation that can offer you the best in opportunity and personal development.
Superannuation Benefits Administration (SBA) is an administration and consulting service for the Australian superannuation and trust industry. Our clients include First Super the industry superannuation fund for the furniture, joinery, pulp & paper, forest & forest products industries and Secure Employees Entitlement Trust a long service leave fund. We are constantly re-evaluating our services and products and developing new and efficient ways to provide a high quality service to members and their employers.
SBA seeks to employ only the highest calibre of staff and in return we provide:
- Attractive benefits and remuneration packages
- A friendly, energetic and modern work environment
- An opportunity to develop your career amongst leading industry professionals
- Support for further studies and continuous professional development
- A strong supportive internal network of expertise
To find out more about how you can grow with SBA and to learn about the kind of talent you need to succeed with us, contact:
People and Process Manager
Ph: 03 8663 2128
If you are interested in any of the career opportunities below please click the following links: